RE: to pakhtoon toraa ka sha.....

  • F. Popal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2005
      Dr sahib that was a nice joke, thanks for sharing it with us :)

      When I was a young student I attended the Rahman Baba School in Kabul for a
      year and there one of my Pashto teacher often talk about how Pashto is
      considered by some as the language of Duzakh and often referred to the poems
      of Hamza baba. Of course he knew a lot and wanted to make the young students
      more familiar with the notion that Pashto is a strong language. We had a
      Hindo classmate in the same school who would get top marks in Pashto
      compared to the rest and he would joke and say ... I am going to hell anyway
      so I better learn perfect Pashto here then there!

      With regards