Islamic stance on killing 3000 innocent people including 270 Muslims

  • salaionsobatu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2004
      i would like to know the islamic stance on killing 3000 innocent
      people...and then denying involment...cusfusing muslims that the
      mosaad and the jews were behind it...3 years later when bush is about
      to looose because everyone saw that the war in iraq was more about
      bush and saudi interest...binladan releases a new tape after 3 years
      and says he was behind the attack..this will result in bush winning
      again...bush bad in iraq..but good in afghanistan because osama say
      he did it..not jews...not americans...but osama.

      what is the islamic stance on someone who kill innocent people in
      name of islam...lie to muslim world...then come back and say he did
      it when someone like bush about to loooose?

      since now osama say he did..should pakhtoon protect him and arabs now
      when they are criminals both in world eyes and according to islam?
    • shaqahmad
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2004
        The image was of Osama, but the voice was altered by a secret
        machine the CIA uses to mimic that of another person. The tape was
        then given to the Islamabad bureu of AlJazeera by a "western agent."
        This is all to help Bush tomorrow in the elections, as people have
        realised his stupidity. It might help him win, personnally I was
        expecting Bush to pull out Osama from his Texas ranch and say they
        caught him in Afghanistan.

        laevanay

        --- In pakhtu@yahoogroups.com, "salaionsobatu" <salaionsobatu@y...>