Re: [pakhtu] More Suggestions

  • Feroz Afridi
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      asalamu alaikum

      did you notice,that tariq mehmood has been not appeared on screen from the last todays?
      what happen to him?

      pls.respond, if your there?
      feroz
    • Tariq Mahmood
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
        Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 12:48 PM
        Subject: Re: [pakhtu] More Suggestions

        Asalamu alaikum

        Did you notice,that Tariq Mahmood has not appeared on the screen from the last two days?
        what happened to him?

        pls.respond, if your arethere?
        Feroz

        Feroz Khana
        Assalamo-alaikom. You should also add: "More de darpasey beemara shwah, kore tha raasha, thaa thah bah hes nashee wailai.

        Don't worry. I am all the while around reading the exchange of tapai and badalai between you and Qari Sahib. I do not interject between you two because: "Zama beadaba kas dah adeebano pah tolgee kai tsah kaar?
        Today at about 12.30 a.m. Gul Mohammad Khan along with Haji Sardar came to our office. We talked for a short while because time for Jumah prayers was fast approaching. Any way I promised to visit Bara after the weather becomes more human.
        Meanwhile let us pray that the DC meeting end with better prospects.
        Yours
        Tariq