Re: [pakhtu] Good News - Daughter born to founder of the list

  • dszt
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 30, 2003
      While congratulating Kamran Khan Yusufzai I pray for the bight and happy
      future for the parents and children including the new-one.
      DSZT.

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 30, 2003
        Mubarak sha allah de da Islam aw Pakhtu khidmaat tri
        wakhlee Ameen

        --- Tariq Mahmood <tariqmahmood2000@...>
        wrote:
        > BlankHello all members of this list a daughter is
        > born to Kmaran Khan Yousafzai yesterday, Thursday,
        > 27 November, 2003 at Peshawar. I thought you all
        > might like to congratulate him.
        >
        > Staso,
        > Tariq

        > removed]

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/
      • Hameed ul Haq
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 30, 2003
          Kamran khan ta mubarak sha ---- Allah de warta naikamala upali.
          hameed
          > BlankHello all members of this list a daughter is born to Kmaran Khan
          > Yousafzai yesterday, Thursday, 27 November, 2003 at Peshawar. I thought
          you
          > all might like to congratulate him.
          >
          > Staso,
          > Tariq

          > Messages distributed through this forum are the senders individual point
          of
          > view, and are NOT the agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon Foundation.

          > .

          > Messages distributed through this forum are the senders individual point
          of view, and are NOT the agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon
          Foundation.

          > Scanned by MailScan Anti-Virus and Content Security Software.
          > Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

          Scanned by MailScan Anti-Virus and Content Security Software.
          Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.
        • nisar marwat
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
            Mubarak sha Kamran khana

            Tariq Mahmood <tariqmahmood2000@...> wrote:BlankHello all members of this list a daughter is born to Kmaran Khan Yousafzai yesterday, Thursday, 27 November, 2003 at Peshawar. I thought you all might like to congratulate him.

            Staso,
            Tariq

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Messages distributed through this forum are the senders individual point of view, and are NOT the agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon Foundation.

          • Nangyal Ali
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
              Sallmu Alaikum, many many mubarki To Kamran on the birth of his doughter,
              may allah bring his mercies on her and kamran family.

              Nangyal Pashtun Yar

              >From: "Hameed ul Haq" <hameed@...>
              >To: <pakhtu@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: Re: [pakhtu] Good News - Daughter born to founder of the list
              >Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 11:59:56 +0500
              >
              >Kamran khan ta mubarak sha ---- Allah de warta naikamala upali.
              >hameed

            • M khan
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 1, 2003
                Umbarak Sha Kamran Khan Wrora:

                AssalamuAlaikum!

                Good to hear about the birth of your girl child, Masha'Allah!
                Allah de Neka aw Saleha Loya k'Ree....Aw De Tairshawai Werkoti Aakhtar de Hum Umbarak Sha!!!!
                May Allah bless both parents and the child with His (SWT) bounty of health and happiness!
                I am very very happy for you to have joined the 'Parents Club'.

                Allah De Mal Sha!

                Wassalam!
                Staso
                Umar Khan Dawar

              • Mahmood rehman
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
                  Garana Kamran Khana Wrora,

                  Der der Umbarakay, Allah da neka loya kee.

                  Mahmood

                  Tariq Mahmood <tariqmahmood2000@...> wrote:
                  BlankHello all members of this list a daughter is born to Kmaran Khan Yousafzai yesterday, Thursday, 27 November, 2003 at Peshawar. I thought you all might like to congratulate him.

                  Staso,
                  Tariq

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Messages distributed through this forum are the senders individual point of view, and are NOT the agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon Foundation.

                • Shahid Ghaffar
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 3, 2003
                    Dear Kamran: Assalam-o-Alaikum

                    Please accept my congratulations on the arrivial of your daughter.
                    May Allah fill her life with happiness and make you truly a pround
                    father.

                    Khushala Osa

                    Shahid

                    --- In pakhtu@yahoogroups.com, "Tariq Mahmood"
                    <tariqmahmood2000@h...> wrote:
                    > BlankHello all members of this list a daughter is born to Kmaran
                    Khan Yousafzai yesterday, Thursday, 27 November, 2003 at Peshawar. I
                    thought you all might like to congratulate him.

                    > Staso,
                    > Tariq

                  • sarfraz hayat