disbursement of some awards by WPF

  • Mohammad Khan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
      Dear All:

      Peshawar jerga distributed some money to three schools who had earlier been
      promised the amounts mentioned by Maj Tariq mahmood, sec of Peshawar jerga.
      These amounts were to have been distributed long time ago but could not be
      given out because of logistics. First the schools had to send in their needs
      and then the peshawar jerga had to out and buy the meterials at the best
      available prices.

      These amounts were distributed according to thewishes of the donors. These
      amounts were not from the funds that were collected for the needy students or
      supplies in all of pukhtunkhwa. I am glad it was done according to the wishes
      of the donors. Our president, Feroz Khan Afridi, is doing a lot for pukhtuns,
      not only in Qatar but in his native village Bara. We should encourage all of
      you to start helping beginning from your own alma mater. The help can be
      extended to other areas as we go along. It is time that we thank all those who
      took part in this great qaumi educational effort. There may be some who look at
      it as partiality or whatever, but we must not discourage others to continue
      doing their help. We would like to thank Feroz Khan that these things are
      happening under his leadership with the public at large aware of it.

      staso

      M Kamal khan

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Feroz Afridi
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
        Thank you grana lala
        staso kashr
        feroz

        > Peshawar jerga distributed some money to three schools who had earlier
        been
        > promised the amounts mentioned by Maj Tariq mahmood, sec of Peshawar
        jerga.
        > These amounts were to have been distributed long time ago but could not be
        > given out because of logistics. First the schools had to send in their
        needs
        > and then the peshawar jerga had to out and buy the meterials at the best
        > available prices.
        >
        > These amounts were distributed according to thewishes of the donors. These
        > amounts were not from the funds that were collected for the needy students
        or
        > supplies in all of pukhtunkhwa. I am glad it was done according to the
        wishes
        > of the donors. Our president, Feroz Khan Afridi, is doing a lot for
        pukhtuns,
        > not only in Qatar but in his native village Bara. We should encourage all
        of
        > you to start helping beginning from your own alma mater. The help can be
        > extended to other areas as we go along. It is time that we thank all those
        who
        > took part in this great qaumi educational effort. There may be some who
        look at
        > it as partiality or whatever, but we must not discourage others to
        continue
        > doing their help. We would like to thank Feroz Khan that these things are
        > happening under his leadership with the public at large aware of it.
        >

        > staso
        >
        > M Kamal khan

        > http://sbc.yahoo.com
        >

        > Messages distributed through this forum are the senders individual point
        of view, and are NOT the agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon
        Foundation.

      • pakhtuntura
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2003
          Congratulations to WPF and gran Mashar Feroz lala

          Keep up the great accomplishments that you guys are serving your
          people with. The more you serve your people the more aware they
          become, and they more aware they become, the more they will
          appreciate you and your work.

          I would like to thank you guys personally for doing something
          practical and real. It means a lot to someone like me who wish to do
          something one day myself for my people. Not only this but all that
          you guys have been doing is a great encouragement!

          Drra Manana
        • Feroz Afridi
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2003
            thank you vrother and of course grana Zalmeya.

            this is all coz of Gran Mashar Kamal Khan lala,Tariq Lala,Kamran Aziz
            Wror,Umer khan Dawar ,Dr.rahmat shah,and khatak saib .
            they are great ppl and they are the donors of this fund.
            once again thanks
            Feroz