call of the day

  • Nangyal Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Granu pakhtanu malgaru,Salamoona
      The unity of our Nation should be the interest of every pakhtun,But the
      question is "how we define pakhtun".Time and again Pashtun are been
      deceived by some black sheeps in thire ranks.So one must know by now the
      effects and outcome off the peshawar conference.In my opinion PAKHTUN word
      it self carry five qualities for a pakhtun person,Which represent the (PHY)
      PATT, (KHY) KEGHARA, (THY) TURA, (WAV) WAFA, and NUN (NANG).Now can some
      body tell me those people like HEKMATH YAR and ISAQ KHAN dose possess these
      virtues?.If not then its a waist of time to hear form them or talk to them,
      because all they do is selfishness, we need selfless people to promote the
      cause off our Natoin.

      Deh khudi peh aman,
      stasu wror nangyal.