RE: [pakhtu] My favorite Kachaloos

  • Inam Ullah
    Message 1 of 22 , Oct 31, 2002
      Dear Kamal,

      I hope that you would be having some idea about the new technologies that
      are used in producing seeds i.e. the ones used in genetic modification of
      genes. May be the Kachaloos you cultivated were genetically modified and
      were unable to reproduce. However I would still not ignore the climatic
      factor as you have mentioned that potatoes were bearing fruit while your
      Kachaloos were sterile and had an infertility problem.

      Wasalaam
      Inam
    • Mohammed Khan
      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 1, 2002
        Dear Brothers,
        Although the topic of the elusive kachaloos is facinatingly interesting, and no doubt stirs up strong memories and emotions of 'home' country, could I suggest that interested persons email to each other directly, rather than the whole of the Pakhtu group. No offence intended, either to the brothers or the kachaloos!!
        Mohammed Khan
      • Mohammad Khan
        Message 3 of 22 , Nov 2, 2002
          I guess I owe an explanation to the forum members. Our pukhtu forum is
          basically intended to promote pukhtu or pukhtun culture. Our culture can best
          be promoted by promoting the educational and economic standard of our backward
          people. Since the forum has been sidetracked from its basic goal, I felt that
          we need to bring some totally frivolous sunbjects to see if that would stir up
          some soul searching. I guess I am a wee bit successful. I agree with brother
          Mohammad Khann66 that the subject of kachaloos is perhaps mudane and irrelevant
          and that we should concentrate on how to refocuss our sights on our original
          vision. I am sure our President Mr Feroz Khan and our Vice President Mr Kamran
          Khan are two able people who can redirect our energies in the right direction.

          I suggest that all INFORMATION be that religious, political or cultural be
          discussed here. Any material that cause controvery, division or conflict should
          not be allowed to be posted. On this forum are some people who have their own
          philosophy about religion, particularly Islam. That is fine and let them
          believe what they believe, but I would suggest that they keep their beliefs to
          themselves and not expouse it on the forum. It creates dissention and
          controversy. It is up to the moderators to censor such material if the author
          persists in pushing such material.

          In my opinion, WPF impose a minimum of $25 per person to belong to the forum.
          That will bring pukhtuns who genuinely want to help their culture. That money
          can be used for the promotion of education in pukhtunkhwa. Those who want to
          discuss religion or politics can find other forums that are there for that
          specific purpose.

          Staso,

          Da khudai pa aman.

          Kamal
        • Pakhtun Zalmay
          Message 4 of 22 , Nov 3, 2002
            Asalamu Aliakum,
            I believe we should make this forum our cyber home, and should talk
            about personal experiences freely. We should talk freely about
            experiences that will amuse us and remind of our own also.

            Regarding, the annual membership fee, I beleive is a good idea. This
            will make the forum more democartic and all the paid members will
            have the right to vote in the decision making matters of forum, for
            example, voting for the WPF office bearers and also the distriution
            of funds.The forum will be still open for non-paid members.
            I suggest Feroz Afridi, come up with membership fees on geographic
            criteria.
            Kamran
          • Feroz Afridi
            Message 5 of 22 , Nov 4, 2002
              dair kha
              kho pakhtun wena bayawee kho paisey cha la na warkawee.

              zama la tarafa chey somra taso waye ........hazir yum.

              chanda na ghuwaro
              de pakhtu hissa ghwaru,,,,,

              ka senga qari saib.

              khalaq de khudai pa naama ghuwari ...mung ye da pakhtu pa naama ghuroo.
              feroz
            • sirajulhaq yasini
              Message 6 of 22 , Nov 4, 2002
                Khost University formally inaugurated
                KHOST, Afghanistan, 11/4/2002 (NNI) ::
                Khost University has been formally inaugurated in the
                Khost city of eastern Afghanistan, reports BBC.

                This university has been formerly working in Peshawar.
                It has been shifted to Khost on the directove of
                Afghan President Hamid Karzai. Khost Governor Hakim
                Tanewal and Vice Chancellor of the University address
                the opening ceremony.
                \

                (This university has suffered a lot in Peshawar
                because of Pakistani authority.
                I think it is very good news for us( pakhtuns).
                I believe it is very good improving in our society.
                The people who refused the education in this province,
                finally, they have a university now. I wished having a
                university in khost or Gardeez long time ago. I hope
                having a university in every southern province; it may
                change our people�s mind for a good future.Hilal
              • Hameed Ul Haq Khan
                Message 7 of 22 , Nov 4, 2002
                  Deera khkulai IDEA.

                  Hameed

                  > I believe we should make this forum our cyber home, and should talk
                  > about personal experiences freely. We should talk freely about
                  > experiences that will amuse us and remind of our own also.
                  >
                  > Regarding, the annual membership fee, I beleive is a good idea. This
                  > will make the forum more democartic and all the paid members will
                  > have the right to vote in the decision making matters of forum, for
                  > example, voting for the WPF office bearers and also the distriution
                  > of funds.The forum will be still open for non-paid members.
                  > I suggest Feroz Afridi, come up with membership fees on geographic
                  > criteria.
                  > Kamran
                • Pakhtun Zalmay
                  Message 8 of 22 , Nov 4, 2002
                    Dera Kha da Hameed Khana che ta bandee da khbara kha oolageeda.
                    Staso pa khiyal ba di swabi osedunko di para di kaal membership fees
                    sumra wee? zama pa khiyal di Amrika osedunko di para $50 munasib day.
                    Khuday pa aman
                    Kamran
                  • sirajulhaq yasini
                    Message 9 of 22 , Nov 4, 2002
                      salam ya khee charee,
                      kamrana wrora,
                      da USA da khalkoo dapara $50 kha dee.
                      za ham da USA osedonkay yem.
                      kho ka kawalay shee no lag noor information ham rakRa,
                      che da hagha khalko ba sa statuse wee che membership
                      na laree. aw da hagha khalko ba sa gaTa wee chee
                      membership warkawee. yani, sa farq ba yee wee?
                      zaka chee Ta wayelle woo chee ka sook membership fee
                      warkee aw ka na no da forum ghaRee ba wee.
                      dera manana,
                      Hilal
                    • sarfraz hayat
                      Message 10 of 22 , Nov 5, 2002
                        salam alikum

                        a di UK pa usidoonki sa munasib de?

                        a yo kass student vee a pa amreeka ya europe ki usigi...bya ba munasib wi?

                        sarfraz
                      • Hameed Ul Haq Khan
                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 5, 2002
                          Dera manana Kamran Khana
                          Zama pa khiyal na siraf da swabai balki da toli Pukhtoonkhwa da para ba tar
                          Rs.500/. rupo puri ba munasib v. kho da zama khiyal dai. nor zwandi sanga
                          dai. tel khoshhala usi

                          hameed
                        • Hameed Ul Haq Khan
                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 5, 2002
                            Grana mashara Feroz khan

                            khair khairat khalaq Faqirano ta workawi. khair na ghawaro da Pukhtoon hisa
                            ghwaro. Da kho da dera pakhwa na pakar wa kho khair us um la wakht ter na
                            dai. pa de lar ki za hazer yam
                            bya Sahil patri waham pa mat kachkul
                            Khair da pukhtano da pukhtu da para khwarum

                            pa kha kar kar tezi pa kar v.

                            Hameed
                          • Pakhtun Zalmay
                            Message 13 of 22 , Nov 5, 2002
                              Gran Hilal Wrorah,
                              staso di jawab dera manana. thaso ka khiyal karay wee nu Dr. Kamal
                              Khan khpal masroofiyat che ziyat sho, nu agha sooch ookro che di
                              forum la ba bal sook mashar oogoree. nu agha wakhat di forum agha
                              khalaq che di zamung di forum ki yee paisa warkaree wa agha memberano
                              Feroz Khan makhee kro. pa di bandi baz khalaq lag khafa sho che munga
                              kho hum dilta yo, mung na hum walee mashwara oo nakra? Nu zam pa
                              khiyal ba sa lag dere membership fees ba da di khafgan pa aaenda ki
                              dere kha ilaaj wee.
                              Ao di membership fees ba di cha jeeb ta na zi balkay laka di makhi pa
                              shan di pukhtano pa khaygara lagee.
                              Nu za ba hum thaso da khabara oomanan che North America, Europe di
                              para ba $50 membership kafee we. di Afghanistan, Pakistan ao India di
                              para Pak Rs.500. ao di Arab mulkono di para ba Pak Rs. 1,500.
                              di Sarfaraz di para ba students membership 50% wee. :)
                              Umeed kawam che tool ba pa di iteefaq ookree.
                              Kamran
                            • Mohammad Khan
                              Message 14 of 22 , Nov 6, 2002
                                Grano WronRo,

                                I had proposed $25 as membership fee. This was the original dollar amount we
                                had established. The reason was that some members were students and they could
                                not afford $50. Those who can afford will not be restricted by the low figure
                                of $25. They are free to contribute more, and many did. Already one brother had
                                objected to my proposal. Freedom of speech and free speech is great but my
                                proposal to pay $25 for speaking was to benefit our poor children back in
                                Pukhtunkhwa.

                                Baqi, da hagho malgaro na maafi ghawaRam che haghwi zamoog pa faisala bande
                                naraz shawee dee. Moong da faisla da khpal qaum pa nazar ke kare wa.

                                Satso khadem

                                Kamal