PLease read

  • Kamal Khan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2001
      I like to forward this article to all of you particularly to those who are
      ill informed. Please read.

      Kamal
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2001
        Is this a discovery for you? Not for me. In that time the afghan government
        steadily declared american and pakistani interferences in afghan affaires. I
        remember, a picture of M. Brzezinski
        taken in khyber pass in 1979 summer (before soviet invasion) and published
        in some western journals in which he aimed afghan territory with a rifl
        along with a pakistani frontier guard.
        I think, this interference was the initial part of chain of events which
        lead to the present catastrophe.
        A.C.

[...]

        Messages distributed through this forum are the senders individual point of
        view, and are NOT the agenda or the ideology of World Pukhtoon Foundation.

      • Abid M.Nader
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2002
          Let me tell you one thing, I am a muslim and want to
          be Fundamental, what does fundamental means..????
          is that mean Terrorist, is that mean the enemy of
          people, NO for sute not, the one who really wants to
          apply the strict law of religion to himself or
          herself,
          the same we can call fundametnalist to the Christens,
          if you are a fundamental muslim, you are not supposed
          to do harm people and do not do any thing wrong.
          Ok let them show me, at which part of Quran says, you
          have to kill innocent people, or to hate or what and
          what, Quran says, Islamic Religion is not obligatory
          for human being, it is the people wish if they accept
          or not, the Law of Islam is there, now it is up to you
          if you accept it or not. But what do American and
          Europen describe Islam as a religion of Horror, which
          is 1000% wrong,
          lets live in Harmony and peace, why you UK and US
          creat problem every where in the world and make
          yourselve fly of every yogurt.
          and always deceive the other nations and provoke them
          agianst the Islam, Islam does not have war with other,
          so why you have with.

          wishing for Peace

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/