Re: [PIN] Re: True hypocrisy

  • Saghir A. Tahir
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2000
      I appeaciate your constructive approach. From birth to death there are
      thousands of human needs. Most are fulfilled by education and employment.
      Everyone should do whatever he/she can. It is not a charity. It our duty and
      the right of those who do not have. It is Islam.
      Saghir A. Tahir, Manchester, NH