Re: [PIN] Re: [sindhorg] Punjab Owes Each of its Breath to Karachi

  • Saghir A. Tahir
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2000
      I think we should call time out. Stop agitating others. "Divide and Rule"
      will only benefit those who want to disintegrate Muslim countries, destroy
      their economies and make them dependent on them for centuries to come, as it
      is the case now. Lack of anger, hatred and revenge will serve us all. Just
      like a partnership, not all partners do equal work. We all depend on each
      others. No one can survive alone. If all the religions and cmuunities of the
      world can live and propsper in USA, why can't we do it in Pakistan. It is
      real Islam. Please, calm down and try to concentrate your efforts on uniting
      all of us. You are all intelligent people. The color of our blood is the
      same. Promise yourself not to hate others. Thanks Saghir A. Tahir
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2000
        Thanks for you good thoughts.....but it will have no
        effect.....these folks are on a mission, under
        coaching of their leaders.....who are further
        isolating themselves from rest of Pakistan.....by the
        hatred in their minds & hearts & they have no problem
        exibiting it.

        --- "Saghir A. Tahir" <saghir-tahir@...>

        http://invites.yahoo.com