Jeez

  • Ann Wert
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
      I didn't know you could use the stylus with ipad.  Gots to try that one.  Thanks for the info.  Good morning to all
      Ann
    • Ann Norman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
        Wow, yes... but a fast way to a colour-overload headache!
        Ann N.

        On 02/02/2012 12:13, Ann Wert wrote:

        I didn't know you could use the stylus with ipad.  Gots to try that one.  Thanks for the info.  Good morning to all
        Ann
      • Eddie Harrison
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012

          LOL.  Sorry about that!

          DrE

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
            Hi Eddie

            I've discovered that you can get it to pause (beautifully, peacefully, sitting still and ready, waiting to be examined slowly at your own pace). Just right click (or the equivalent on Macs) then choose "print".

            The tricky trick is to click print at the "right" moment...in other words, the pattern that you decide you want to look more closely at, in the nano-second before it changes to another, that you certainly wouldn't want give any time to... If you can crack that bit, you're made!

            Ann N

            On 02/02/2012 20:11, Eddie Harrison wrote:

            LOL.  Sorry about that!

            DrE

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012

              Hey, Thanks! I was wishing I could do that! Cool.

              DrE