Kaleidoscope = WOW WOW

  • Eddie Harrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1 8:25 PM

       Kaleidoscope

      This is really incredible!

      It is truly amazing that someone could not only create this,

      but make it to change when you move your mouse / cursor.

      It's real computer technology and, if you like,

      you can just sit back and let it change by itself.

      Either way it is awesome!!!

      ALSO, IF YOU PUT YOUR CURSOR

      RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE, IT IS TRULY AMAZING.

      Be sure to run your mouse over the screen slowly.

      Try moving it slowly, in circles.

      Click here: http://inoyan.narod.ru/kaleidoskop.swf

    • Ann Wert
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2 4:09 AM
        Thanks much, me friend.  I posted it to FB.  Love the things.  Even bought a toy one not long ago to play with.  Now I know I have gone back to my childhood!  Good morning
        Ann

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2 12:15 PM

          So glad you enjoyed it!

          DrE