Copic Swatch file Painter

  • p600eb
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2011
      .Too the Japanese company that makes Copic markers has a 346-color swatch file for Painter on their download site.

      http://www.too.com/copic/download/

      The filenames are:

      COPIC346RGB_Painter.zip (

      COPICcomic_72.txt for the 72 color Copic Comic markers

      You will want to use "Save link as..." on this file.

      Both are .txt files,so to install...select "Import Color Set" from the
      Color Set Libraries palette menu.

      The "Select Color Set" dialog opens.

      Navigate to the directory that you saved the file,and on the drop-down menu to the right of the filename box,select "text files". You should
      be able to see and select the text file. Click Open,and the swatches should show up in the Color Set Libraries palette.

      You only get the Copic reference numbers for each color,but if you are up to it,you can add the color names.
    • p600eb
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2011
        I wish I could edit this,but I should add these files work on both the PC and Mac versions of Painter. They are text files,and the instructions I gave were for Painter 12. They work on earlier versions as well.