20289Re: [Bulk] Re: [PAINTERWORLD] Need some help--anyone still on here?

  • Colette Bezio
    Feb 26, 2014
      Heh, thanks,Wendy, and good luck with that! ^^ Still on an old Os myself, so I have no intention to upgrade Painter yet.

      Yeah, I will definitely keep those saved somewhere accessible. I am just getting back to a web comic I took a break from, and it would have been terrible to change all my shading patterns and everything in the middle of the story!

      @Doug, they weren't standard. Some were from a huge halftone pattern package I once downloaded and no longer know where it is, and some were my own custom patterns, so I'm really glad to have found them.

      Inkwolf