20287Re: [Bulk] Re: [PAINTERWORLD] Need some help--anyone still on here?

  • Wendy Townrow
    Feb 26 2:12 PM
      glad you found it inkwolf, I am still around but I think most people moved off to one of the forums. Glad you got your patterns back, (btw back them up now so you dont lose them again ... speaking from experience there)  I just bought PainterX3 ut have to wait till I get a new computer before I can load it, this one is limping along.
      Wendy

      On 26/02/2014 3:52 AM, Colette Bezio wrote:

      Never mind, found them. They were in Users/library/application support/corel/default etc.

      Thanks anyhow! So, what's new with you all?

      Inkwolf