20284RE: [PAINTERWORLD] Problem with fonts/text in Painter X3 & P 12 - ALL CAPS

  • Linda Levy
    Dec 15, 2013

      So I’m confused a bit; I’ve described, in detail, all the pertinent problems, with OS, etc. and provided this info to the Corel Service Team (at least 3 times!).  Don’t they pass this info onto other entities within Corel?  I’ll try the PainterFactory route, but am really very disappointed by Corel’s lack of help / response.   And I am a long-time Painter user / lover.

      "Immediate gratification isn’t quick enough!"

      www.BonnyDoonStudioTour.com   July 27th & 28th

      Support the Arts Council

      Tannery Art Center   Studio #125

       View Linda Levy's profile on LinkedIn      Description: C:\Data\WEBSHARE\scmac\scmac\_borders\left.h1.gif