20264Holy Frijole end of the semester

  • McNearney, Christina
    Nov 29, 2012

      Tom Chapin, Sue Johnson, Heather Green, David Andres, Joe Hatton, Maria Lee, Travis Glaab, Travis Feltman, Ellen Leinbach, Danny Martin, Kevin Barbro,

      Holy Frijole Everyone,

      Did another semester just slip by?

      Before it is completely over I wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for doing all that you do.

      You work hard, and it shows, thank you!

      Now is the time to have conversations with students about what courses they need to take next. Listen to them and give them help when talking about the other ART classes they could take. Sometimes they don’t realize what we offer, so you can help steer them to a class like Watercolor, Artist’s Books, Sculpture, Screenprinting, Portfolio Prep, or The Gallery Management class.

      I would appreciate your talking to your students about taking Painting too.

      Be sure to have your students go through extra cleaning procedures to help us with end of the semester.

      Have a great holiday

      & bake up a storm for the holidays!

      Best,

      Christina

      I made these girls last weekend, all gone!

      Christina McNearney, ART Faculty
      Painting, Drawing & Printmaking
      Pima Community College
      Arts, Communications and Humanities