Question

  • themagesnowwolf
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2010
      I am thinking of restarting this group. To those of you who are still members, I need to know who still wants to be a member.
    • DAXY
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
        I may not be the most active of members since I cant always guarantee I will have internet service to get updates or questions, but if you restart the group let me know, I will stay a member

        Daxy

        I am thinking of restarting this group. To those of you who are still members, I need to know who still wants to be a member.

      • Patricia Rowell
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 4, 2010
          I'm in, obviously.
          Trish