Awaken All

  • Snow Wolf
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
      Okay its past spring and we are all still asleep. What will it take to
      get this group up and going again? Is there anything specific that
      anyone would like to see like a newsletter or a live chat room
      something like that? I would love to see this group more active. So
      come one everyone give me some feedback as to how we can make this
      group more appealing for you, Besides being more active because we all
      have to work on that.
    • Michele
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
        Well, Sundays have gotten to be bad for me, because my
        parents and I typically do a sunday brunch, and that's
        our weekly thing... Now they are really bad because
        I'll be working every Sunday, so a weekday would
        really be better.
        --- Snow Wolf <themagesnowwolf@...> wrote:

        > Okay its past spring and we are all still asleep.
        > What will it take to
        > get this group up and going again? Is there anything
        > specific that
        > anyone would like to see like a newsletter or a live
        > chat room
        > something like that? I would love to see this group
        > more active. So
        > come one everyone give me some feedback as to how we
        > can make this
        > group more appealing for you, Besides being more
        > active because we all
        > have to work on that.

        ---
        Miss Michele
        http://www.lavahouse.org
        ---
        "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to talk, mad to live, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.'" -- Jack Kerouac

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Snow Wolf
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
          Yeah, I work Saturdays and Sundays are my time alone with my wife so
          that is hard for me to...that and I sleep in that morning when she
          doesn't dragg me to church. Maybe if we could just be a little more
          active on the messge board.

          --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Michele <illuminaughty@...> wrote:

          > Well, Sundays have gotten to be bad for me, because my
          > parents and I typically do a sunday brunch, and that's
          > our weekly thing... Now they are really bad because
          > I'll be working every Sunday, so a weekday would
          > really be better.
          > --- Snow Wolf <themagesnowwolf@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Okay its past spring and we are all still asleep.
          > > What will it take to
          > > get this group up and going again? Is there anything
          > > specific that
          > > anyone would like to see like a newsletter or a live
          > > chat room
          > > something like that? I would love to see this group
          > > more active. So
          > > come one everyone give me some feedback as to how we
          > > can make this
          > > group more appealing for you, Besides being more
          > > active because we all
          > > have to work on that.
          > >

          > ---
          > Miss Michele
          > http://www.lavahouse.org
          > ---
          > "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
          talk, mad to live, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same
          time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn,
          burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders
          across the stars.'" -- Jack Kerouac

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Julien Aklei
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006
            Personally, I'd love to hear what you know about spirits!

            Sincerely, Julien
            ive been on a quest to learn about empathy and how to control it...
            i just found out yesterday the true word of what its really called
            it is clairsentience or kinesthetic sense. if anyone has any info on
            this please let me know!
            also i can give info on astral projection and some info on spirits,
            just from my own experience....

            --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Wolf"
            <themagesnowwolf@...> wrote:

            > Yeah, I work Saturdays and Sundays are my time alone with my wife
            so
            > that is hard for me to...that and I sleep in that morning when she
            > doesn't dragg me to church. Maybe if we could just be a little more
            > active on the messge board.
            >
            > --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Michele <illuminaughty@>
            wrote:

            > > Well, Sundays have gotten to be bad for me, because my
            > > parents and I typically do a sunday brunch, and that's
            > > our weekly thing... Now they are really bad because
            > > I'll be working every Sunday, so a weekday would
            > > really be better.
            > > --- Snow Wolf <themagesnowwolf@> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Okay its past spring and we are all still asleep.
            > > > What will it take to
            > > > get this group up and going again? Is there anything
            > > > specific that
            > > > anyone would like to see like a newsletter or a live
            > > > chat room
            > > > something like that? I would love to see this group
            > > > more active. So
            > > > come one everyone give me some feedback as to how we
            > > > can make this
            > > > group more appealing for you, Besides being more
            > > > active because we all
            > > > have to work on that.
            > > >

            > > ---
            > > Miss Michele
            > > http://www.lavahouse.org
            > > ---
            > > "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
            > talk, mad to live, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the
            same
            > time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn,
            > burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like
            spiders
            > across the stars.'"  -- Jack Kerouac

            > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
            > > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Meg
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2006

              <themagesnowwolf@...> wrote:

              > Yeah, I work Saturdays and Sundays are my time alone with my wife
              so
              > that is hard for me to...that and I sleep in that morning when she
              > doesn't dragg me to church. Maybe if we could just be a little more
              > active on the messge board.
              >
              > --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Michele <illuminaughty@>
              wrote:

              > > Well, Sundays have gotten to be bad for me, because my
              > > parents and I typically do a sunday brunch, and that's
              > > our weekly thing... Now they are really bad because
              > > I'll be working every Sunday, so a weekday would
              > > really be better.
              > > --- Snow Wolf <themagesnowwolf@> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Okay its past spring and we are all still asleep.
              > > > What will it take to
              > > > get this group up and going again? Is there anything
              > > > specific that
              > > > anyone would like to see like a newsletter or a live
              > > > chat room
              > > > something like that? I would love to see this group
              > > > more active. So
              > > > come one everyone give me some feedback as to how we
              > > > can make this
              > > > group more appealing for you, Besides being more
              > > > active because we all
              > > > have to work on that.
              > > >

              > > ---
              > > Miss Michele
              > > http://www.lavahouse.org
              > > ---
              > > "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to
              > talk, mad to live, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the
              same
              > time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn,
              > burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like
              spiders
              > across the stars.'" -- Jack Kerouac

              > > http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Meg
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
                Well its not really what i know but what ive experianced ;)
                my mom keeps pushin me to join the louisvile ghost hunters society
                but i refuse because these "evil" spirits tend to try to borrow my
                body and that aint gonna happen...
                i can feel most of them, especially neautral-evil because they give
                me headaches (hence why i dont go around waverly, thats a migrane
                there) here lately ive been getting good at getting thier emotions,
                whether they are current or emotions from death im not sure... most
                of them are just sad and lonely, some of them have been so depressed
                that ive cried! there is only one spirit that ive talked to and that
                is one of my fiance`s friends, he talks to my fiance` as well, but
                my fiance` doesnt pick up as much off these spirits as i do.
                ive had spirits visit me and/or try to use my body while i am in
                astral projection. i also think ive met my gaurdian angel a few
                times while in astral, also have found my power animal in the astral
                planes.... im a black panther ;) well thats bout all i can think of
                right now....
                --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Julien Aklei" <julien@...>
                wrote:

                > Personally, I'd love to hear what you know about spirits!
                >
                > Sincerely, Julien

              • Michele
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 7, 2006
                  Well, as a general rule, I'd stay away from any group
                  that turns the last resting home of tormented souls
                  into a tourist trap, but that's just me.

                  Have you tried any shielding techniques? Some way to
                  protect yourself while being around spirits that tend
                  to want to borrow you? While I, personally, do not
                  deal with spirits, I do deal with a lot of humans that
                  try to project their negative emotions into me (I'm a
                  teacher, haha), and before I deal with said people, I
                  visualise a carapace of the one thing that I think
                  would barrier them out - say someone who is trying to
                  emotionally manipulate me by guilt-trip appeals, I
                  will envision a suit of armor made of ice, with icicle
                  spikes sticking about two inches out all around it -
                  giving off the vibe of "don't try to guilt trip me.
                  I'm far too icy to care." Or someone who is trying to
                  push me towards being cold and hateful, I envision a
                  big teddy bear suit around me - nice and warm and
                  fuzzy and sooooooo soft to touch, to repel that
                  negative energy. It works really nicely - whatever
                  someone (or some spirit) is trying to get into you,
                  visualise a shell/suit of armor of the exact opposite.

                  I typically don't deal with that sort of thing, nor am
                  I really attuned to spirits (though I do catch odd
                  glimpses out of the corner of my eye all the time.) I
                  have met my guardian angel - Erlendil - just a few
                  times... once when I was so depressed when I was in my
                  early 20s, that I was about to take a handful of
                  pills. Once when I was on a decent dose of psilocybin
                  cubensis and doing a deep deep meditation/psychonautic
                  journey with the intent of seeking out my connections
                  to the greater universe and all planes in it (and
                  oddly enough, my friend who was with me saw him too,
                  and described him to me, though I never mentioned him
                  before to her). The last time I saw him was when I
                  was camping... and when I got back home the next day,
                  I learned that night I saw him that my grandmother had
                  a very serious stroke, and died three days after that.
                  Anyhow, I believe I see Erlendil - or rather, should
                  I say, Erlendil appears to me - when I am in time of
                  incredible need and sorrow - I suppose to remind me
                  that I am always protected and watched over.

                  But I digress... other than that (which I really have
                  no control over, save for the time I took the
                  mushrooms), I leave the spirits to the spirit world,
                  because the mundane world gives me more than enough to
                  concern myself with. However, I think that this
                  approach should work just as well with your
                  encounters. Best of wishes.

                  --- Meg <evil_mistress_40_d@...> wrote:

                  > Well its not really what i know but what ive
                  > experianced ;)
                  > my mom keeps pushin me to join the louisvile ghost
                  > hunters society
                  > but i refuse because these "evil" spirits tend to
                  > try to borrow my
                  > body and that aint gonna happen...
                  > i can feel most of them, especially neautral-evil
                  > because they give
                  > me headaches (hence why i dont go around waverly,
                  > thats a migrane
                  > there) here lately ive been getting good at getting
                  > thier emotions,
                  > whether they are current or emotions from death im
                  > not sure... most
                  > of them are just sad and lonely, some of them have
                  > been so depressed
                  > that ive cried! there is only one spirit that ive
                  > talked to and that
                  > is one of my fiance`s friends, he talks to my
                  > fiance` as well, but
                  > my fiance` doesnt pick up as much off these spirits
                  > as i do.
                  > ive had spirits visit me and/or try to use my body
                  > while i am in
                  > astral projection. i also think ive met my gaurdian
                  > angel a few
                  > times while in astral, also have found my power
                  > animal in the astral
                  > planes.... im a black panther ;) well thats bout all
                  > i can think of
                  > right now....
                  > --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, "Julien
                  > Aklei" <julien@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Personally, I'd love to hear what you know about
                  > spirits!
                  > >
                  > > Sincerely, Julien

                  ---
                  Miss Michele
                  http://www.lavahouse.org
                  ---
                  "The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to talk, mad to live, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.'" -- Jack Kerouac

                  http://mail.yahoo.com
                • Patricia Rowell
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 9, 2006
                    I know very few "evil" spirits, Meg. In fact, I am both empathic and psychic (or so people say) and tend to be body hopped quite frequently if I do not have strong warding on my home, car, office, and person. But I would definitely NOT want to see Waverly a second time. One experience there in the off-season was enough for me. As for the Ghost Hunter's Society, it could be fun. But one might be wary given the frequency of the requests you've been receiving for "body-lending." I have seen and interacted with many things without ever leaving my body- angels, demons, ghosts, magical creatures that exist only on the astral- and I can relate to your situation. Feeling another's pain (astral or physical) is not a pleasant experience. The best thing to do is to take Michelle's advice and learn to shield yourself. However, don't assume that every spirit who comes a-callin' is in it for some evil purpose (like displacing you from your body and wearing it like a suit). Some merely wish to be heard and as you are an empath you may also be a medium (a sort of human door between their plane of existence and this one). Take the time to hear and feel within reason. Just don't let yourself be drained, bullied, or misled. You will be fine.
                    Blessings,
                    Ivy

                    wrote:

                    > Personally, I'd love to hear what you know about spirits!
                    >
                    > Sincerely, Julien

                  • Alexis Taylor
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 14, 2006
                      FYI, Louisville Ghost Hunters Society is no longer affiliated with Waverly, last I heard.  The owners have turned it into more of a tourist trap the past year and some without the help of Jay and the others.
                      ~Lexi

                      --- Meg <evil_mistress_ 40_d@yahoo. com> wrote:

                      > Well its not really what i know but what ive
                      > experianced ;)
                      > my mom keeps pushin me to join the louisvile ghost
                      > hunters society
                      > but i refuse because these "evil" spirits tend to
                      > try to borrow my
                      > body and that aint gonna happen...
                      > i can feel most of them, especially neautral-evil
                      > because they give
                      > me headaches (hence why i dont go around waverly,
                      > thats a migrane
                      > there) here lately ive been getting good at getting
                      > thier emotions,
                      > whether they are current or emotions from death im
                      > not sure... most
                      > of them are just sad and lonely, some of them have
                      > been so depressed
                      > that ive cried! there is only one spirit that ive
                      > talked to and that
                      > is one of my fiance`s friends, he talks to my
                      > fiance` as well, but
                      > my fiance` doesnt pick up as much off these spirits
                      > as i do.
                      > ive had spirits visit me and/or try to use my body
                      > while i am in
                      > astral projection. i also think ive met my gaurdian
                      > angel a few
                      > times while in astral, also have found my power
                      > animal in the astral
                      > planes.... im a black panther ;) well thats bout all
                      > i can think of
                      > right now....
                      > --- In paganstudygroup@ yahoogroups. com, "Julien
                      > Aklei" <julien@...>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Personally, I'd love to hear what you know about
                      > spirits!
                      > >
                      > > Sincerely, Julien

                      ---
                      Miss Michele