Re: [LouisvillePaganStudyGroup] Group Meeting - Rules, 2/26/2006, 1:00 pm

  • Julien Aklei
    Message 1 of 3 , May 20 2:50 AM
      Hi, I was wondering if there is going to be a meeting again tomorrow & if so, when & where.

      Thankyou,
      Julien Aklei
      Message 2 of 3 , May 20 5:57 PM
        Hey Julien,

        We haven't really had a meeting in, well, months.  There was only four people showing up, me, the two founders and the other Michelle.  So, yeah, there ya go.  No meeting.

        Sorry,

        Shell

        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 5:15 PM
          It would be nice though. I was hoping to get the site back up and going.

          --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Michelle Hobbs
          <arkady1986@...> wrote:

          > Hey Julien,
          >
          > We haven't really had a meeting in, well, months. There was only
          four people showing up, me, the two founders and the other Michelle.
          So, yeah, there ya go. No meeting.

          > Sorry,
          >
          > Shell
          >
          > Julien Aklei <julien@...> wrote:
          > Hi, I was wondering if there is going to be a meeting
          again tomorrow & if so, when & where.

          > Thankyou,
          > Julien Aklei

          [input] Yes [input] No [input] Yes [input] No
          [input] [input] [input] [input]

          Service.

          30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.