Meeting

  • Snow
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2005
      Okay when and where are we going to have our first meeting to discuses
      everything such as rules, etc.?
    • Weryn Kithlar
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 5, 2005
        I'm sorry, I'm so very very exhausted from my job training. I have one more week of the training, and the week after is our opening week...so I have no clue when I'll actually be free. :(

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 5, 2005
          Hey no big deal I'm sure we are all willing to wait for you. Besides I
          have my project and finals coming up so time is limited for me as well.

          --- In paganstudygroup@yahoogroups.com, Weryn Kithlar <q2br02b@y...>
          wrote:

          > I'm sorry, I'm so very very exhausted from my job training. I have
          one more week of the training, and the week after is our opening
          week...so I have no clue when I'll actually be free. :(

          > Snow <themagesnowwolf@h...> wrote:Okay when and where are we going
          to have our first meeting to discuses
          > everything such as rules, etc.?

          > Religion

          Service.

        • mystical-dragon@att.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 5, 2005

            yeah i'm a big ball of stress right now so it may be a few weeks before i can really get together for a meeting.

            Hey Aimee where do you work?

            -------------- Original message from "Snow" <themagesnowwolf@...>: --------------

            wrote:

            > I'm sorry, I'm so very very exhausted from my job training. I have
            one more week of the training, and the week after is our opening
            week...so I have no clue when I'll actually be free. :(

            > Snow <themagesnowwolf@h...> wrote:Okay when and where are we going
            to have our first meeting to discuses
            > everything such as rules, etc.?

            > Religion

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------
            >

            > ---------------------------------
            >  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

          • Weryn Kithlar
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 6, 2005
              David's Bridal, the new store opening in Clarksville.

              wrote:

              > I'm sorry, I'm so very very exhausted from my job training. I have
              one more week of the training, and the week after is our opening
              week...so I have no clue when I'll actually be free. :(

              > Snow <themagesnowwolf@h...> wrote:Okay when and where are we going
              to have our first meeting to discuses
              > everything such as rules, etc.?

              > Religion

              Service.

              > ---------------------------------

              >  Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

            • Chris
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2006
                If anyone is at the meeting place and has a wireless laptop, I'm the
                guy in the blue shirt with the white necklace of a tree on.
              • Sharon Edmonds
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 26, 2006
                  I'm sorry that I'm not able to make it. My husband had to work today
                  and we share one car. :/ I'll try to plan better next time :)