Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC, Calendar of Events for April 2013 e.v.

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      Tahuti Lodge, Ordo Templi Orientis, NYC

      APRIL 2013 EV

      Calendar of Events

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquiries: tahutilodge@...
      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station; P.O. Box 1535;
      New York, NY 10113-1535

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Monday, April 8th

      A FEAST FOR THE FIRST DAY OF THE WRITING OF THE BOOK OF THE LAW.

      OPEN EVENT
      Doors Open: 7:30 pm
      Start Time: 8:00

      We invite everyone to join with us as we celebrate the reception of the Book of the Law,
      The Law of Light, Life, Love and Liberty!

      We encourage you to bring a dish and/or beverage to share with the Brethren & Friends. Please sign up with what you are bringing at www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=LRHN5924

      Donation bar will be available.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      $10 for non-members
      $5 for members with contribution to feast, $10 without

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Tuesday, April 9th

      A FEAST FOR THE SECOND DAY OF THE WRITING OF THE BOOK OF THE LAW.

      We encourage you to bring a dish and/or beverage to share with the Brethren & Friends. Please sign up with what you are bringing at www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=YUYA8973

      Donation bar will be available.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      $10 for non-members
      $5 for members with contribution to feast, $10 without

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Wednesday, April 10th

      A FEAST FOR THE THIRD DAY OF THE WRITING OF THE BOOK OF THE LAW.

      We encourage you to bring a dish and/or beverage to share with the Brethren & Friends. Please sign up with what you are bringing at www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=IGQO5117

      Donation bar will be available.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      $10 for non-members
      $5 for members with contribution to feast, $10 without

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Sunday, April 14th

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      The Sacraments of Baptism and Confirmation into the EGC will be offered

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 2:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      If you are interested in receiving the Sacraments of Baptism and/or Confirmation into the EGC, please email lodgemaster@....

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Saturday, April 20th

      THELEMIC MIDDLE PILLAR

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 4:00PM

      Join us for a time of centering and activating energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

      Sunday, April 28th

      Aleister Crowley's Liber XV: THE GNOSTIC MASS

      OPEN EVENT
      Time: 2:00 PM

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of
      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis.

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Admission: $10

      COMING IN MAY

      • 5/11/13 – TANTRA & THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Surely, no one could ever miss the sexual symbolism of the Gnostic Mass. Yet looking at the Gnostic Mass through the lens of Tantra can bring us additional insights. In this discussion/presentation, Brother Peter will share his thoughts about Tantric mythology and thinking and how it relates to the central ritual of the OTO. You are invited to bring your own insights to share… and we will all benefit from our shared pool of knowledge.

      In addition, we will do an Ipsalu Tantra practice — so dress in loose clothing that you can move around in, dance in and meditate in. This practice will be done completely clothed and there is no explicit sexual contact. We will tune into the subtle energy of the body and leave with our hearts open and a smile on our faces!

      A $10.00 admission charge is requested at most events to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.