New Witches' Ball Sponsor & Vendor Northern Lights Glassworks

  • Gordon Ireland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 4:02 PM

      New Witches' Ball Sponsor & Vendor Northern Lights Glassworks

      Northern Lights Glassworks
      Sparklies from Up North
      Kelly (Zay) Zimmermann Owner / Artist
      http://www.facebook.com/northernlightsglassworks
      I've been working with glass for over a decade. I started working with stained glass and found the destination beautiful, but the journey a bit too tedious. I received my first torch (a Hot Head ..., how appropriate for a red head!) as a Yule gift, and it's been all about hot glass ever since. Shortly thereafter I bought a kiln and create a variety of art glass objects ... jewelry (pendants, earrings, bracelets), plates, vases, incense burners, etc. Opening the kiln, for me, is like being a kid and coming down the stairs on Yule morning.

      Gordon Ireland
      info@...
      586-601-8444
      2013 Midwest Witches' “Steampunk” Ball