FW: Internet Radio Broadcast Tonight: Learn How Our Community Can Respond to Fox News Attacks on Wiccans and Pagans

  • Gordon Ireland
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013

      From: Lady Liberty League [mailto:liberty@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:38 PM
      To: gireland@...
      Subject: Internet Radio Broadcast Tonight: Learn How Our Community Can Respond to Fox News Attacks on Wiccans and Pagans

      Learn How Our Community Can Respond to Fox News Attacks on Wiccans and Pagans

      Join Selena Fox, Lady Liberty League Executive Director & Circle Sanctuary Senior Minister, to discuss the Fox News coverage of the University of Missouri's inclusion of Wiccan and Pagan holidays in a campus resource guide.   The dismissive and insulting remarks of the Fox commentators and guest have upset many and prompted calls for a community response.

      Rev. Selena Fox will be joined by Military Pagans, Circle Sanctuary Ministers and others on an internet radio brodcast.  They will discuss past efforts to secure fair treatment and equal rights and what our community can do to respond to the current situation.  The community is invited to call into the show or participate in the live online comments.

      The show begins at 8pm - Central today (Tuesday, February 19th)
      Go to
      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/witchschool/2013/02/20/ptrn-presents-circle-craft-study-and-pagan-priest to listen and participate or call into (347) 308-8222.

      Background information:

      Fox News from February 17, 2013 clips in question:
      Fox News:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J22mI-P0a1M and Fox and Friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=njGEunnYnNo

      Fox news article: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/17/university-missouri-guide-asks-professors-to-accommodate-wiccan-pagan-holidays/

      Statement by the Lady Liberty League:  https://www.circlesanctuary.org/index.php/lady-liberty-league/february-18-2013-statement-by-the-lady-liberty-league-on-fox-news

      ---

      Circle Sanctuary | PO Box 9 | Barneveld, WI 53507

      To unsubscribe from this list or change your preferences, please click this link.

      Circle Sanctuary will not sell, trade, share or rent your email address.