TAHUTI LODGE OTO NYC DECEMBER 2011 OPEN EVENTS

  • Tahuti Lodge
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011
      Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

      TAHUTI LODGE, Ordo Templi Orientis
      NYC

      December 2011 EV: Calendar of Open Events

      +++

      Website: http://tahutilodge.org Inquires: tahutilodge@...
      Telephone for Events: (845) 204-8832
      Mail / Correspondence: Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O.; Old Chelsea Station;
      P.O. Box 1535; New York, NY 10113-1535

      +++

      Saturday, December 3

      HEXAGRAM RITUAL WORKSHOP

      Open Event

      5:00 pm

      Presented by Sister Mara

      Let's grab our wands and get down with planetary energies!
      The pentagram and hexagram rituals are foundational to the
      English Hermetic tradition. While the pentagram represents the elements,
      the hexagram represents the classical planets. Learn about the symbolism,
      history and practice of the lesser and greater hexagram rituals, as well as
      Crowley's Star Sapphire ritual, in this fun and informative workshop.

      This workshop is best suited to participants who have practiced
      the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, December 4

      A Public Celebration of Aleister Crowley's

      GNOSTIC MASS

      ~~~ IN MANHATTAN ~~~

      OPEN EVENT

      2:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a very special
      Public Celebration of Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,

      our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries & Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      LOCATION:

      THIS EVENT WILL BE HELD IN MANHATTAN

      440 STUDIOS
      440 Lafayette St
      New York, NY 10003-6919

      STUDIO 4G

      Between Astor Place and East 4th St.
      Directly across from The Public Theater.
      Elevator to the 3rd & 4th Floors.

      For directions and transit info see here:
      http://440studios.com/how-do-i-get-there/

      For more information: http:// http://www.tahutilodge.org/manhattan_masses.php

      For more information about Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., NYC: www.tahutilodge.org/

      For more information about Ordo Templi Orientis: http://oto-usa.org/

      This Event is OPEN to the Public 18+

      Please RSVP: tahutilodge@... to attend

      Suggested donation for this event, $10

      +++

      Wednesday, December 7

      MAGICK IN THEORY & PRACTICE

      Study Group

      Open Event

      7:45 pm

      We will be studying this most important textbook on magick theory and practice a chapter at a time.

      Please bring your copy of MTP or download the files from the web and read them in advance.

      Chapter XIX: Of Dramatic Rituals.

      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap19.html

      &

      Chapter XX: Of the Eucharist: and of the Art of Alchemy. Part I

      http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/chap20.html

      Although handouts will be available for participants, please read the
      material beforehand online so we can get a lively discussion going.

      You can find the entire text of MTP online here: http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/aba/

      RSVP tahutilodge@... for additional information and directions.

      Suggested Donation: $10

      +++

      Friday, December 9

      FULL MOON RITE

      Winter Moon Gathering

      Come join sister Carole Linda and the rest of Tahuti Lodge as we gather in celebration of the Full Moon

      Open Event

      7:30

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, December 10, 2011 EV

      A Public Celebration
      of Aleister Crowley's Liber XV

      THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Open Event

      4:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass,

      our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, December 11

      THELEMIC MIDDLE PILLAR RITUAL

      Open Event

      4:00 pm

      Are you stressed out, feeling your energy scattered, then come join us
      as we attune our energy centers along the Middle Pillar.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Saturday, December 17

      A Public Celebration of Aleister Crowley's Liber XV

      THE GNOSTIC MASS

      Open Event

      2:00 pm

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us for a public celebration of

      Liber XV: The Gnostic Mass, our central ritual both public and private.

      An ideal introduction into the Mysteries and Magick of O.T.O.

      Presented under the auspices of Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica, and Ordo Templi Orientis

      This Event will take place at our dedicated Temple

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions, please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, December 18,

      WINTER SOLSTICE

      Ritual & Feast

      A Semi-Private Event for Members and their invited guests.

      6:00 pm

      "There are rituals of the elements and feasts of the times."
      -- Liber AL vel Legis Chapter II, v 36

      Tahuti Lodge, O.T.O., invites you to join us as we invoke Mithras, the Invincible Sun God,
      to Celebrate the Winter Solstice, the nativity of the Sun.

      Followed by a celebratory FEAST

      Doors open at 5:00 pm for social hour
      Ritual starts at 6:00 pm

      Please bring a food item and/or a bottle of wine or other beverage to share with everyone.

      If you need food item suggestions, please contact feast@...

      Please RSVP tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      Sunday, December 31

      +++

      And Coming in January …….

      Sunday, January 8, 2012 EV

      JANUS RITUAL

      Invocation of Janus, God of Beginnings.

      Open Event

      4:00 pm

      Please join us as we stand at the nexus of past-present-future
      to invoke the god Janus, god of beginnings and doorways for peace and prosperity.

      As an offering bring one or more of the following: dates, figs, honey or incense to the ritual.

      To RSVP for this event and receive directions,
      please email tahutilodge@...

      Suggested donation: $10

      +++

      There is a suggested minimum contribution for most events of $10.00
      to help cover the cost of renting and maintaining our temple facility.

      Love is the law, love under will.