Spirit One Webzine Beltane 2011

  • Gordon Ireland
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Spirit One Webzine Beltane 2011

      News, Information & Articles for the Pagan Community
      ISSN: 1543-8074

      Spirit One Webzine, bringing you the latest news and articles on Metaphysical, Pagan, New Age, Environmental and Health. Based Online, Spirit One WebZine and its staff are dedicated to helping readers live richer, fuller, more responsible and spiritually fulfilled lives. From Astrology to Zen and Asatru to Wicca, Spirit One WebZine is your monthly resource for pagan living.

      PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FORWARD SPIRIT ONE WEBZINE

      Published 8 times per year.
      Each issue approx. 25 to 40 pages.

      Spirit One Webzine Ostara 2011
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/

      As you can on the site we have been busy. You now can do the following: on the new, improved and updated Spirit One Webzine site.
      Use our new Forum Boards
      Authors can add their own article
      Add You web site in our New Directory
      Add your events to our new calendar
      Go here and see what we have been up to http://spiritonewebzine.com/

      As Always we are looking for articles for our next edition of Spirit One Webzine email us at
      submissions@... for more information

      The Midwest Witches Ball is also looking for interested sponsors for the 2011 ball if you are interested and would like more information email me at gireland@...

      Featured Articles

      Horoscopes
      ARIES MAR 20 – APR 20 Many Happy Solar Returns, Aries! This is your month! Your ruler, Mars is in your sign all month long! Feel good to be you! On the New Moon, a gathering is definitely in order. Be sure to obey all laws and be thoughtful of others even when you are
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/horoscopes-2

      Haunted Houses
      Creepy Hollows Haunted Houses Why did we rate this “Confirmed”? Because multiple sources off the internet sites have experienced paranormal activity at this location & therefore warrants a rating of “Confirmed”. What’s the tale? Oliver House Bed and Breakfast is home to at least five different spirits. The most well-known being that of Nat Anderson
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/haunted-houses/

      Tips for Magick Timing by Taliesin McKnight
      Tips for Magick Timing by Taliesin McKnight Magick is a very ancient science, and one thing that the sages of old have passed on to us is magickal timing. This truly reveals the scientific nature of the craft. Think of the sun, moon, and stars as a great cosmic clock. Everything has its time and
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/tips-for-magick-timing-by-taliesin-mcknight/

      Holistic Massage by Stella Seaspirit.
      Holistic Massage by Stella Seaspirit The approach of Holistic Massage is one where the therapist seeks to treat the cause of ill health and not just the physical symptoms that are presenting. The word “Holistic” is derived from the Greek ‘Helos’ from which “whole” originates. And the term “massage” is thought to come from the http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/holistic-massage-by-stella-seaspirit/

      History of Tarot by Crick
      No one can say for certain, what the origin of Tarot is. We just don’t know. But strong evidence suggests that they appeared around the mid 1400s. They were called “carte da trionfi” (cards of the triumphs). And were used in a card game called “tarocchi” or “tarock”. It is said that the cards were
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/history-of-tarot-by-crick/

      Caddo Indian History
      Caddo (contracted from Kä’dohädä’cho, ‘Caddo proper,’ `real Caddo,’ a leading tribe in the Caddo confederacy, extended by the whites to include the confederacy). A confederacy of tribes belonging to the southern group of the Caddoan linguistic family. Their own name is Hasínai, our own folk.’ See Kadohadacho. History According to tribal traditions the lower Red
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/caddo-indian-history/

      The Sign of Four By Marcia McCord
      No, this isn’t Sherlock Holmes speaking. It’s just me again. Four has been on my mind today. The Emperor is IV and often is said to represent Aries. We just had that Super Moon, meaning a super-close full moon. My thanks to all those people who posted their photos on Facebook. Here we had rain
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/the-sign-of-four-by-marcia-mccord/

      Pagan Gods
      ARTEMIS, one of the great divinities of the Greeks. Her name is usually derived from artemês, uninjured, healthy, vigorous; according to which she would be the goddess who is herself inviolate and vigorous, and also grants strength and health to others. (Plat. Cratyl. p. 406, b. ; Strab. xiv. p. 635; Eustath. ad Hom. pp. http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/pagan-gods/

      Beltane — Holiday Details and History by Christina Aubin
      Beltane  — Holiday Details and History by Christina Aubin Beltane is the last of the three spring fertility festivals, the others being Imbolc and Ostara. Beltane is the second principal Celtic festival (the other being Samhain). Celebrated approximately halfway between Vernal (spring) equinox and the midsummer (Summer Solstice). Beltane traditionally marked the arrival if summer
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/05/beltane-holiday-details-and-history-by-christina-aubin/

      The Chariot Key VII & Temperance Key XIV: Tenacity & Adaptability, Learning the Hard Way (c) Cheryl Lynne Bradley
      2011The Chariot Key VII & Temperance Key XIV: Tenacity & Adaptability, Learning the Hard Way (c) Cheryl Lynne Bradley 2011 The Chariot & Temperance: Morgan Greer Tarot “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/04/the-chariot-key-vii-temperance-key-xiv/

      “Tarot of the Sidhe” by Emily Carding: A Review (c) Cheryl Lynne Bradley
      Published by Schiffer Publishing ISBN 978-0-7643-3599-0 Price $24.99 US 10 of Warriors from Tarot of the Sidhe by Emily Carding Tarot of the Sidhe is the first Tarot deck created by Emily Carding. She is also the creator of the Transparent Tarot and Transparent Oracle. Sidhe is a Gaelic word (pronounced Shee) generally
      http://spiritonewebzine.com/test/2011/03/%e2%80%9ctarot-of-the-sidhe%e2%80%9d-by-emily-carding-a-review-c-cheryl-lynne-bradley/