Special guests

  • Kerstin Lam
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 1:50 AM
      If you have benn chosen to get this...psst pass it on....please...

      Blue Ridge Beltane has several very special guests this year.  One to perform, one to speak, the other guests to hang out and just be one of us and may be lead to do something of their choice.

      The performer:

      Sharon Knight
      look her up on you tube, she is wonderful

      The speaker:

      Anita Wagner: google her. She is pretty awesome, but adult friendly.

      The others
      they have published over 20 books in the pagan community. They are famous authors.

      They are.................

      We will let you know by April 5th.

      Blessings
    • medicineheart
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 12 3:13 AM
        So who is the 20 book special guests?

        JMH

        --- In pagansoftheworld@yahoogroups.com, Kerstin Lam <sistersilvermoonstar@...> wrote:

        > If you have benn chosen to get this...psst pass it on....please...
        >

        > Blue Ridge Beltane has several very special guests this year.  One to perform,
        > one to speak, the other guests to hang out and just be one of us and may be lead
        > to do something of their choice.
        >

        > >The performer:
        > >

        > >Sharon Knight
        > >look her up on you tube, she is wonderful
        > >
        > >The speaker:
        > >
        > >Anita Wagner: google her. She is pretty awesome, but adult friendly.
        > >

        > >The others
        > >they have published over 20 books in the pagan community. They are famous
        > >authors.

        > >We will let you know by April 5th.
        > >

        > >Blessings
        > >Blue Rige Beltane Committe
        > >www.blueridgebeltane.org

      • medicineheart
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12 2:37 PM
          I found who it is.. I suspected it.. Gavin and Yvonne Frost.

          jmh