Re: Moonstones, Pet Rocks and EO Misters NEW at Cat's Treasure Trove!

  • catsister1
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 1, 2011
      What product are you asking about?
      Cat

      --- In pagansoftheworld@yahoogroups.com, "Taryn" <dragonspelldesigns@...> wrote:

      > Any particular size?
      > One should never meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

    • Taryn O'hoski
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 1, 2011
        OK, I can get you all sizes and many different shapes, just let me know what you need and I will get it for you.

        Taryn

        > are lots on the site and if there is something special you want let me know and
        > I can get it for you.
        >
        > Taryn
        >

        > ________________________________

      • catsister1
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 4, 2011
          Just curious as to why you are "doing business" on an ad for my store??
          Cat

          --- In pagansoftheworld@yahoogroups.com, "Taryn O'hoski" <dragonspelldesigns@...> wrote:

          > OK, I can get you all sizes and many different shapes, just let me know what you
          > need and I will get it for you.
          >
          > Taryn

        • Gordon Ireland
          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 4, 2011
            I think he was answering Nards reply to your original email