The Gardnerian Book of Shadows

  • James
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      The Witches Rune

      Darksome night and Shining Moon, East, then South, then West, then North, Harken to the Witches
      Rune: Here come I to call thee forth.
      Earth and Water, Air and Fire, Wand and Pentacle and Sword, Work ye unto my desire, Harken ye unto
      my word.
      Cords and Censer, Scourge and knife, Powers of the Witches Blade, Waken all ye into life, Come ye as
      the Charm is made:
      Queen of Heaven, Queen of Hell, Horned Hunter of the Night, Lend your power unto the Spell, Work my
      will by Magic Rite.
      If chant is used to reinforce a work already begun, end with this:
      By all the power of land and sea, by all the might of moon and sun,
      What is my will- "So mote it be,"What I do say- "It shall be done."