Re: [pagansoftheworld] Seeking Writers, Artists and More

  • Sylver Wytch
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
      I finally got my eye surgery over for the moment...maybe I can finally get time to some articles or provide some photos and work on the website.

      Sheesh....talk about a bad year for health issues.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010

        Glad you are feeling better

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2010
          Eh...so far so good.  It is weird not have contacts in to see in my left eye.  Haven't been without glasses or contacts for over 40 years.

          My current issue is to get an insulin pump.  If my insurance declines it then I will have to go an alternate route.  I can get one for $70 (compared to $850-$6000) but I will have to purchase the needles which cost $300 for 10 needles.  That is enough for one month.  Not sure how we will be able to afford it.  We have no credit or savings after last years financial melt down.

          We will figure something out.  A friend of ours were thinking of an aide drive but that has been put on hold for the time being.