New website for BlueRidgeBeltane, va.

  • sistersilvermoonstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3 4:16 AM

      We've been getting lots of interest emails....so here it is, the updated website complete with information on our new, improved and larger homebase!

      Blue Ridge Beltane

      May 7-9, 2010

      *come early, stay late

      "We Will Move You"

      www.BlueRidgeBeltan e.org

      We are proud to continue the heritage of the longest running pagan Beltane festival in Virginia!

      We are proud to be a not-for-profit run entirely by volunteers!

      We are proud of our kids events, teens events, adult events and general audience events!

      We are proud of folks who continue to come year after year in the pursuit of building pagan community!

      ~Blessed Be and see you in the Spring!~

      Blue Ridge Beltane Planning Committee