Need Help

  • Kerstin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hey all.
      I have a big problem and I like to see if any body can help.
      as some of you know Im part of a group call BlueRidgeBeltane.
      and Pay pal is giving us the run around.not a good thing

      1. Does any body know any thing about nonprofit organisations and how they work.
      2. Who here has deal with paypal and had problems.
      3. who Knows a Lawyer we can ask for advice?
      Gordan can you email me I need to talk.

      thanks Sistermoon
    • Gordon Ireland
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        Ok whets the issue with paypal?  and non profit is a pain in the ass, but you need an accountant to assist you  or a lawyer accountant is cheaper

        Gordon

        here is my IM info
        Gordon Ireland
        AOL IM eseshop