NEW DEATH PENALTY DISCUSSION FORUM ONLINE

  • karinmiller56
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hello,

      I would like to invite you to join our new DEATH PENALTY DISCUSSION
      BOARD online. It is pro oriented, yet
      PRO and ANTI stance is WELCOME, .We debate the Death Penalty in the
      USA and World Wide, and also crime and other political topics.
      http://proadvocate.proboards74.com/index.cgi
      we also have a brand new website at http://www.prodpadvocate.com -not
      all information is there yet, but it is updated weekly with many more
      things to come.