Help !!

  • stella99s
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2002
      Hi guys .. i just joined this group, and was wondering if there are
      any 'packet switching' experts in the house ?? ;) The thing is that
      im an undergraduate and have some questions (problems at the end of a
      book's chapter) and wanted to know if anyone is interested in
      answering them, I've tried answering them but couldnt reach any solid
      solutions.
    • y vydyanath
      Message 2 of 3 , May 13, 2002
        stella,

        specify ur questions
        --- stella99s <stella99s@...> wrote:
        > Hi guys .. i just joined this group, and was
        > wondering if there are
        > any 'packet switching' experts in the house ?? ;)
        > The thing is that
        > im an undergraduate and have some questions
        > (problems at the end of a
        > book's chapter) and wanted to know if anyone is
        > interested in
        > answering them, I've tried answering them but
        > couldnt reach any solid
        > solutions.

        LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
        http://launch.yahoo.com
      • ida nayu
        Message 3 of 3 , May 13, 2002
          what book have you read? and what is your problem?
          maybe I can help you.

          best regard,
          nayu