Re: asking about basic parameters of SDLC

  • ida nayu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      I mean SDLC protocol. Assuming that I want to make a
      card to connect with the terminal that use SDLC
      protocol. So what parameters I should to know to make
      me sure that communication will proceed.

      Would you please tell me how is connection setup and
      release in protocol SDLC.

      Is There any body that can send me ISO that can
      explain the problem?

      Best regard,
      idanayu

      http://greetings.yahoo.com