Excellent Protocol Testing Openings,Blore

  • ittelenetjobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hi All,
      I'm Nataraj from Quadrangle IT Search, an executive search firm.
      I would like to share info regarding an excellent oppurtunity with our
      MNC CLient for Protocol testing Engr.

      Designation: Network Protocol test Engr
      Exp: 2-7 yrs
      Mandatory Skills:
      Detailed understanding of one or more of the following physical or
      data link protocols: SONET, DS3/E3, T1/E1, Ethernet, ATM, ADSL, ISDN,
      Frame Relay, PPP, HDLC, and/or MPLS. Experience with any of the
      following a plus: Perl, Tcl/Tk, SNMP, and/or Expect.

      The ideal candidate should have detailed understanding and experience
      in testing the following software protocols: OSPF, RIP, IS-IS, RIPng,
      OSPFv3, BGP, VPN, RSVP, LDP, VPLS, MPLS, VRRP, Ethernet DHCP, IPv6,
      and Multicast- Any 2 or 3 protocols.

      Duties Include:
      o Development of Automated Test Suites using third party vendors
      testers.

      o Development and Execution of conformance tests at the physical and
      data link levels.

      o Validation of data forwarding, shaping, filtering, and
      prioritization.

      o Validation of data link protocol interoperability with other
      venders.

      o Evaluation of new interface controllers within the existing
      platforms

      The job is a permanent one & based in Bangalore and you will have to
      relocate to Bangalore if you are offered the job.

      Please send me your updated resume as a Word document with your mobile
      no. if you find yourself fitting in client's requirements mentioned
      above & if you would like to explore this opportunity. More details
      about the opportunity will be furnished to you once you forward your
      resume to us.

      Please call me on 98457 20076 if you would like to speak to me.

      Kindly refer your friends/colleagues who would be genuinely interested
      in this opportunity. You may ask them to send in their resumes to
      nataraj.m@....

      --
      Regards,

      Nataraj I.M
      Quadrangle-IT(A Division of Info- Edge India Ltd.),
      S-305 & S-306,
      South Block,
      Manipal Centre.
      Dickenson Road.
      Bangalore
      Ph:080-30582242
      Mob:9845720076

      "Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
      If you love what
      you are doing, you will be successful"
      --Albert Schweitzer (01/14/1875-1965)