Capturing Telnet packets

  • Mehul Thakkar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2001
      Hi Guys,
      I am using ethereal to capture telnet packets on a live
      network.The output of which I store in a file then give is as an
      input to tethereal in order to get exact packet
      information.Everything is fine but I want to know I do I set
      different modes of telnet viz. echo,line etc.Actually mode is a
      telnet command but it always says first you need to connect but once
      I get connected to telnet server I don't see telnet> prompt any
      more.Can you guys help in getting rid of this problem ?
      Thanks.
      Regs,
      Mehul