urg req for Sr. Network Engineers with 8+ yrs for IT Manager position-systems

  • i5 technologies
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hello friends,

      Our client an MNC, a USA Based company at Bangalore, is looking for IT Managers ( SYSTEMS), Network Administrators with the following skill sets,Profiles should be forwarded with the subject line

      1. IT Manager

      Detailed Job Specifications:

      The potential candidate should:
      • Be able to provide desktop, servers and WAN support.
      • Be able to abreast with new constantly update his/her skills as per the organizations requirements.
      • Be able to manage, motivate and assess the performance of team members.
      • Be able to identify the training needs of team members.
      • Be actively involved in the budgeting exercise.
      • Be able to manage software compliance, physical movement/deployment of IT resources software.
      • Be able to provide remote services to the US Operations
      • Be able to direct the servicing and maintenance of internal systems (internal customizations) across our company.
      • Be able to formulate and manage fallback, backup and recovery procedures for the environment at our company
      • Be able to manage delivery of round the clock services to our company

      Requirements

      • Above 8 years IT experience with a minimum of 2 years in a supervisory/management capacity.
      • Should have experience in handling H/w and S/w Vendors
      • Should have a working relationship with VSNL, DOT and international carriers for point to point connectivity
      • BE Graduate/Post Graduate in related discipline with MCSE preferred
      • Have worked extensively in a client server environment with organizations having multiple technologies and operations across geographies.
      • Have project management capabilities to create detailed plans for change management.
      • Have worked in technologies such as CISCO Routers, VLANs, PIX, 3Com and Cisco switches, VPN, International point to point connections.
      • Have worked on WindowsNT/2000/2003 Servers, Microsoft Exchange 2000/2003

           Excellent written and oral communication skills are a pre-requisite

      2. Network Administrators     -     1+ yrs exp

      Qualification  :  Any Graduate

      Skillsets       :  MCSE/CCNA, LAN, WAN, CISCO - Routers/Switches,Windows
                         2000 Server,MS Sql Server, IP Telephony(Phonelines)

                         Should be able to work in Shifts

      intersted candidates can send thier profiles immediately, only profiles complying with the above skillsets will be considered.  Reply with the following along with the Subject Line,

      1.  Exp CTC
      2.  Relocation time
      3.  Current location
      4.  Current CTC

      bye

      Prashanth.P.S - Overseas Placement Consultant
      i5technologies
      Bangalore

      land line   -  080 51214165

      mail id    -   hr@...