Reqt. for a Leading MNC for Mobile IP .

  • leena_consultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi all,

      I am a HR consultant based in Bangalore. Currently we are recruiting
      Software Engineers for a leading MNC in Bangalore.

      Job Reqt:

      * Design and develop Mobile-IP and subscriber service features for
      routing platforms. Technology includes IPv4, IPv6, IP Tunneling
      protocols (GRE, IP/IP, etc.), and RADIUS, Ethernet and high-
      availability/redundancy mechanisms.
      * Must have done M.Tech/B.Tech/M.E/B.E.

      Experiece : 6+ yrs.

      Location ; Bangalore.

      Request you to forward your resume ASAP to leena-
      consultant@..., if interested.

      Thanks& Regards
      Leena
      leena_consultant@...