Urgent Requirement For Module Lead -C, Linux,

  • Opportunity Knock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005

      Hi Friends,

      Our client in Bangalore a SEI CMM Level 5 organization requires
      Module Lead -C, Linux,

      Job Code: LT-0530 (Pls specify job code as subject)

      Job Position: Module Lead

      Required Skills:

      C, Linux, Tech Lead experience (mandatory)

      CLI, SNMP, OAM components development, L2, L3, Device Driver development (optional)

      Qualification: B.E, B.Tech, MCA

      Experience: 3-7 years

      Kindly send your Updated CV to careers@...

      Or resumes@...

       Pls provide references of friends and colleagues.

      Discover Yahoo!