Seeking Senior Testing Pros: A Global Communications Leader. Gurgaon, India

  • alphaeus_telecom
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Hi,

      We have number of requirements for our client, a Global Communications
      Solution Provider, in the Telecom Domain. We are seeking Testing
      professionals from blue-chip companies with experience ranging from
      1 to 9 years (for Sr. Engineers/Leads/Managers)

      Details Below:

      1.UE Testing
      2.VOIP Testing
      3.BTS Testing
      4.Wireless Testing:
      5.DSP Testing
      6.Symbian/WinCE

      Qualification: BS/MS (Engineering) from top universities (CGPA: 8+)

      Location: Gurgaon, India

      Interested candidates who meet the requirements (mentioned below) are
      requested to send in their profiles to visma @ alphaeus.com

      Thanks,
      Visma
      Alphaeus HR

      Ph No: 080-51216416
      Visma @ alphaeus.com

      Detailed Job Specifications:

      1.UE Testing

      Skills required:

      1.Knowledge of 3G test scripting using TTCN2, and Air Interface
      concepts.
      2.Experience in 3G/GSM/GPRS-stack testing.
      3.Conformance testing and field & integration testing of the 3G UE
      stack.
      4.Experience in using Protocol Analyzers (in tools like Anite,
      Anritsu, Racal etc).
      5.Experience in test planning and execution activities.

      2.VOIP Testing

      Skills Required:

      1.Experience of a telecommunications system environment.
      2.Testing software for any of the protocol stacks and systems in
      VOIP domain - for MEGACO, SIGTRAN, H.323, MGCP, MG Gateways, MGC
      systems /protocols
      3.Experience of protocol, interfaces, system level and end-to-end
      testing.
      4.Knowledge of any of the protocol stacks and systems in the VOIP
      technology.
      5.Experience of working testing life cycle.

      3.BTS Testing

      Skills required:

      1.Network Verification/Release Testing activities for the BTS Software
      2.Knowledge of GSM/GPRS Call flows and Air Interface concepts.
      3.Has GSM/GPRS Network Implementation/Installation Experience.
      4.Has experience in using Protocol Analyzers and other test tools.
      5.The candidate(s) will be responsible for product verification
      testing of customer specific SS7 Signaling Transfer Point (Tekelec's
      EAGLE STP).
      6.Familiarity with 2G-2.5G-EDGE technology

      4.Wireless Testing

      Skills required:

      1.Function testing of Real 3G Radio Network Controller.
      2.Experience in Mobile Communication/2G system / CDMA / functional
      testing of Telecom systems.
      3.Knowledge of ATM, SS#7, 3G, TTCN scripting.
      4.Experience on Linux/ Solaris.
      5.Worked on Nokia systems.
      6.Technical and People management for Integration /functional
      testing of Real 3G Radio Network Controller.

      5.DSP Testing

      Skills required:

      1.GSM/GPRS/EDGE BTS Software Testing with focus on debugging
      Lucent/Agere/TI DSP assembly legacy code.
      2.Hands on in BTS setup & configuration and fault/performance testing
      3.Knowledge on usage of BTS test softwares.
      4.Ability to use of PVCS/Clearcase

      6.Symbian/WinCE

      Skills required:

      1.2-3 yrs work experience in WinCE related/ Symbian related Handset
      software development.
      2.Very good knowledge of WinCE/ Symbian APIs, SDKs, Code Warrior and
      J2ME
      3.Very good knowledge of Object oriented design and C++.
      4.Preferably knowledge of TI-OMAP platform

      P.S: We have multiple opportunities - please forward my contact
      details to your friends/colleagues who might be interested in this
      opportunity. We also have an interesting campaign currently on - and
      you just might get to own a brand new "Apple iPod". For more details
      check www.alphaeus.com
    • alphaeus_telecom