SUPPORT - Help Please - Newbie Question SNMP Config on Cisco 3750 Switch

  • mark.jordan@epa.vic.gov.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 10:25 PM

      Hi can I get some help please.
      I'm trying to test Solarwinds Engineer tools and they have a Util called
      Switch Port Mapper. It requires the Switch to have SNMP set up.
      I followed the config guide but it doesn't work

      sh conf on switch shows
      !
      snmp-server community teststring RW
      snmp-server enable traps tty
      !

      and the SolarWinds tool says

      "192.168.2.2 does not reply to SNMP queries using teststring."

      Have I missd something?

      Mark

      bds