Openings in Telecom Products Startup Company_Project Manager(VOIP)_10-15+ Yrs_Hyderabad

  • Gsk 1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:40 AM
      Hi To All,

      How are you!

      We have immediate Openings in  Project Manager with  10-15+  yrs of experience
      for our esteemed USA Based MNC Client , A  Telecom  Products Startup Company and the job positions are based in   Hyderabad.

      ****Please send your profiles with clear heading  about the position you want to apply.

      ****Please forward this mail to your  friends,colleagues and to Yahoo Groups.

      ****First Preference would be give to BE(CSE) from reputed institutes like  IIT's,RECs,MIT etc

      ****Preference would be give to those who have work eperience in Product Development Companies.

      ****Those staying in USA can also apply.

      Please send your updated resume to  Gsk1976IndUSA@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@...

      Minimum Qualification:BE/BTech

      I am giving below the requirement:-

      As a technical leader, you should be able to effectively help debug technical problems, participate and contribute in design discussions, and lead the software development activities.
      Primary Responsibilities

      Should be a result-oriented, Software development manager ( Project Manager ) with solid understanding and development experience in VoIP .As a Manager, you must have skills & experience to interact with demanding customers, make comprehensive project plans, identify granular tasks, meticulously follow-through the progress of multiple projects, organize meetings.

      You will be responsible for the

      Indian engineering  team
      Product deliveries
      Coordination between development activities between multiple offices, partners, and your team
      Technical guidance, mentoring of your team
      Build and manage teams.
      All aspects of project management in software development environment

      Job Qualifications
      10+ years of experience in Data Networking, Operating systems and related fields.
      Experience managing multi-disciplinary software development teams
      Extensive development experience in TCP/IP, Embedded operating systems, protocol stacks, Linux Kernel/VxWorks and/or other operating systems.
      Must have solid understanding of protocols and operating system.
      Full understanding of Software Development Lifecycle, Quality assurance
      Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skill & Customer management skills
      Proven Technical Leadership qualities in a pressured environment

      One or more of the following experience is a great plus:
      Sound understanding of VoIP protocols. (SIP, H323, MGCP, RTP,RTCP, IP PBX, Soft Switch, QoS-Diff serv )

      Regards,
      Gsk1976

      Do you Yahoo!?