Openings in Vinod Khosla Funded Startup Company_SAN,NAS,SCSI,OS Internals_4+ Yrs_Hyderabad

  • Gsk 1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hi To All,

      How are you!

      We have immediate Openings in  SAN,NAS,SCSI,OS Internals  with  minimum 4+ yrs of experience for our esteemed USA Based MNC Client , Vinod Khosla Funded Startup Company and the job positions are based in   Hyderabad

      ****Please send your profiles with clear heading  about the position you want to apply.

      ****Please forward this mail to your  friends,colleagues and to Yahoo Groups.

      ****First Preference would be give to BE(CSE) from reputed institutes like  IIT's,RECs,MIT etc

      ****Preference would be give to those who have work eperience in Product Development Companies.

      ****Those staying in USA can also apply.

      Please send your updated resume to  Gsk1976IndUSA@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@...

      Minimum Qualification:BE/BTech
      I am giving below the requirement:-
      FILE SYSTEM ENGINEER
      A mid to junior-level candidates with experience contributing to the design and implementation of scalable distributed file system. Must have experience in designing complex system software. Knowledge of operating systems, kernel development, RAID technlogy,and I/O subsystem will be a plus.

      KERNEL ENGINEER
      You must have solid working knowledge of modern UNIX kernels (Linux, Solaris or HP/UX) with minimum 3 years of experience in kernel development, debugging and problem analysis. Working knowledge of CPU internals, CPU schedulers, memory management (paging, writeback, etc), SMP locking, interrupt routing, RAID storage subsystem, TCP/IP networking and other drivers such as: I2C, PCI-X, IDE, SCSI, iSCSI is a plus. You must have strong analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills with ability to work independently and deliver products in a timely manner. Strong C programming skill is essential.

      Regards,
      Gsk1976

      http://mail.yahoo.com