Openings in ASIC Startup Company_ASIC VERIFICATION MANAGERS(2)_8+ Yrs_Bangalore,Noida

  • Gsk 1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi To All,

      How are you!

      We have immediate Openings in  ASIC Verification Manager with  minimum 8+ yrs of experience for our esteemed USA Based MNC Client , A Startup Company and the job positions are based in   Bangalore and Noida.

      ****Please send your profiles with clear heading  about the position you want to apply.

      ****Please forward this mail to your  friends,colleagues and to Yahoo Groups.

      Please send your updated resume to  Gsk1976IndUSA@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@...

      Minimum Qualification:BE/BTech

      I am giving below the requirement:-

      1)8+ years of experience
      2)Experience in Open Vera, E & Specman Elite
      3)Worked on full chip verification projects
      4)Knowledge of protocols like IEEE, 1384, PCI Express, Wireless LAN highly desirable.

      Regards,
      Gsk1976

      Do you Yahoo!?