Onsite Openings in USA

  • Gsk 1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi To All,

      How are you!

      We have immediate Onsite Openings for our esteemed MNC Client and the position is based in USA.We need professional guys who have expertise in SS7,IN (Either Development or Testing) for the USA Openings.

      I am giving the requirement below:-

      1) BE/BTech

      2)Primary Skills:- SS7,Intelligent Networks(IN)

      3)Secondary Skills:-3G,UMTS,GSM,GPRS,CAMEL,VOIP,SIP,H.323,MPLS,OSPF,BGP,RIP etc.

      4)Should have atleast 2-7+ Yrs of experience.

      5) Should provide references.

      Please send your updated resume to Gsk1976IndUSA@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@...

      Regards,
      Gsk1976