Openings in Datacomm Application Engineers_MPLS,OSPF,RIP etc_3-4+ Yrs_Bangalore,Delhi,Noida

  • Gsk 1976
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hi To All,

      How are you!

      Please send your updated resume to Gsk1976IndUSA@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@... or Gsk1976@...

      Designation  Datacomm Application Engineers

      Job Description  We have an urgent requirement of one of our client based at Delhi,Bangalore,Noida for the position of Datacomm Application Engineers  with the following skill sets

      Note: Please send your resume in MS-Word format

      Requirement:

      1. Should have relevant 3-4+ years of experience.
      2. Knowledge of signaling protocols/infrastructure.
      3. Good communication and presentation skill with customer and divisions.
      4. Proactive attitude, ambition and theconfidence necessary to achieving business objectives
      5. Good understanding of IP concepts and test needs.
      6. Hands on experience with Datacom test tools like Protocol Analyzers, Router testers, Signalling Analyzers.
      7. Responsible for technical support to wireline/wireless Service operators and other customers(minor) in Datacom/telecom territory(mandatory).
      8. Work closely with the sales team to provide technical/application consulting support in the selling process of products, applications and systems
      9. Responsible for developing customer relationships to enable better understanding of their requirements.
      10. Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all technical-oriented activities.
      11. Proactively acts to understand customer needs and identify solutions to non-standard tasks/queries; actively creates business opportunities.
      12. Present technical training/seminars to promote the use of our products and solutions.
      13. Solves a broad range of problems of varying scope and complexity.

      Keywords:MPLS,OSPF,BGP,RIP,L2,L3 etc

      Soft skills:
      Good Written and Oral communication

      Qualification: