Business Development-Europe-Preferably from the Mobile or wireless Domain

  • Jimmy Fortune
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004

      Hi,

      We are a Sunnyvale California based organization with offices in major parts of the world. Fortuna's Wireless & Telecom competency center is located in Finland/Scandinavia, the hotbed of telecom/wireless innovation and revolution. Fortuna draws on a decade, of core telecom experience, with dedicated professionals focused solely on addressing the business challenges of the telecom industry working with some of the leaders.

      We have a development center at Hyderabad, where in we are working on Mobile telecom domain, for a prestigious European Telecom major, we require  a Sr Business development Consultant for the European Market who would operate out of Finland.

       Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please send they updated resume immediately to ronald@...  . For more info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com

      Sub :              Business Development

      Location:         Europe

      The ideal candidate

      Graduate (B.E.) and MBA/PGDM From the big Five, ideally already based in Europe.

         - Total exp. of about  36 yrs exp. Preferably from the Mobile or wireless domain.

      Regards