Urgent req M.N.C for QA/using LOZONE-Dbench-netbench-specSFS- Banagalore

  • Jimmy Fortune
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Fortuna is a global business consulting and technology services company. Fortuna's services and products portfolio is designed to help our clients achieve or enhance advantage from their information technology investments.We provide the business knowledge, project management and technology skill-sets required to deploy, fine-tune and also support these solutions. We also build products based on proprietary ideas and current paradigms that save clients the investment in ground-up implementations.We are based at Sunnyvale California with office based in majaor parts of the world. Fortuna's Wireless & Telecom competency center is located in Finland/Scandinavia, the hotbed of telecom/wireless innovation and revolution, part of the development is done  India .

      For building a data management server that will revolutionize the interaction between applications and their underlying storage infrastructure for which we require consultants. Candidates who would like to explore opportunities with us may please send they updated resume immediately to ronald@...  . For more info on the company please visit www.fortuna.com .

       LocationBangalore

      Educational Qualifications:-  BE/B.Tech (ECE or CS)/ M.Tec (Digital Systems) or CS or CSE)/ M.C.A

      Experience:-

      Additional experience will be in engineering management projects. The candidate preferably should have worked in a product development environment as opposed to a project based environment.

      Relevant technical experience will be in either application software, networking software, or infrastructure system software. Hands on experience in Java, Linux, and database fundamentals is a must. The qualified candidate should be able to developed code, write functional specifications and design documents, develop QA for code, and perform white box testing.

      1. System Software: Hands on experience with kernel development in Unix/Linux. Embedded development experience is also relevant. Experience with storage technologies such as file systems, volume managers, NFS, CIFS, Samba, and disk device drivers.

      2. System QA: Experience testing file and web server performance using Iozone, Dbench, Netbench, SpecSFS, and standard test harnesses and test processes. Experience with Silk and UI automation programs is a plus. Junior QA developers with excellent attention to details will also be considered.

      3. Application Software: Experience developing Java based standalone applications. Interfacing with databases, RMI, JDBC, Ant, SOAP, XML, XSL, XPath, Web services. Experience with object modeling and UML Rational Rose is a plus.

      4. Director: Should have an excellent track record of completing the total product development lifecycle from concept phase to final product delivery. Preference will be given to candidates whose experience spans applications and system software, with emphasis on Linux, Unix, and Windows