Send Free sms To Any Mobile

  • computerprofortop19
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2011

       Welcome To Free SMS-JO.com

        Home   Free sms   Free Call

       Send text messages (SMS) to covered cell phones in the USA. We even support ported numbers. SMS Everywhere lets you receive replies. We also offer Bulk SMS for high volume messages and SMS API service for application developers. Our services are automated so it's very easy to use them online. Please let us know if you have any questions.

      √ Send  free SMS to 200+ countries worldwide. No sign-up required!

      √ Send  free SMS to 200+ countries worldwide. No sign-up required!

      √ Make free calls  from your PC to any mobile or landline phone
      √ Chat, IM and Facebook Chat  , all in one place with our social bar

      Send free text messages using  Free.sms-jo Send free SMS messages From the computer. You can send free text messages from this website to almost anywhere in the world. You don't need to send text messages from your phone anymore; do it online! If you're at school or work, this site will allow you to send free sms messages. Text  Free.sms-jo  is an absolutely free sms messaging service

       allows you to make calls over the Internet for free or for a minimal fee. Go to
      the Free.sms website and make a test call right now, registration and payment
      are required! To make absolutely free calls to any landline or mobile phones the
      world over the Internet, just go to the Free.sms website and typing the number
      in international format. Free international calls are available for each user on
      a daily basis. Any visitor can make a call via the Internet anywhere in the
      world. After registration, users are becoming available two calls over the
      Internet to any landline or mobile phone on a daily basis. To make calls over
      Internet, they need a headset: headphones and microphone. Free.sms also allows
      you to make free video calls. Video calls are available to all registered users
      of the service. Choose what is more attractive: make free international calls to
      mobile, cellular phones, to use video calls or make cheap calls without time
      limits and without ads. Calls to mobile to any country in the world are becoming
      free due to service Free.sms! Online calls - this is a reliable way to save when
      you are roaming. If you're online, you can make calls over the Internet to
      landline or mobile phone for free. Invite your friends to Free.sms and you can
      make each other an unlimited number of calls for free over the Internet.

                           PC to Mobile  Sending SMS

      Unlimited SMS

      TextMeFree is an SMS directory of FREE SMS sites worldwide, we list 258 free text messaging services and message apps. We review and rate all services (and where possible test them), so that you can choose the best services and messaging apps.